Hi from Darwin

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What a great forum this is the information and knowledge on here has kept me busy for sometime now so thanks to all
I though it's time to introduce myself I live in Darwin and been keen on prospecting for a long time yrs a go I got a bounty hunter for my birthday used it at parks beach and under clothesline finding manly coins about 500 a year and lots of junk that was a lot of time spent swinging the coil and love every minute of it but I really was dreaming of gold so start of last yr got my GPX 5000 near new from Gumtree
And the person I Brought it from took me on a trip first day pick up a 2gram bit my dream had come true. The last 6months I spent saving to spend as much time prospecting in Qld starting mid April for as long as the funds last and hopefully meet some like minded people. So thank you all who have contribute to this site it's help me lot and kept my fever down until I can get out there

Welcome to PA 7an7, great to see some more members from the NT join up. Feel free to post your finds if the opportunity arises, good luck with your detecting. :)

Welcome 7an7 , I used to live in Darwin...spent about 6-7years up there.
Theres so many beautiful places to go see up there.
I loved the wet season...only when its raining though!
All the best on the Detectoring mate! :D

Latest posts