G'day all from darwin

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all, great to read and see all your posts and finds. Currently moved up to Darwin and hoping to find some nice old war relics etc with my Etrac.
Had a heap of luck down Victoria last year, finding a very old swimming hole and picnic area which produced hundreds of old silver and even a few nice rings.
Hoping the top end will produce some interesting finds.
Happy hunting

G'day Blackops and welcome to PA mate.

Good war memorial/coin hunting areas in the NT:

Bicentennial Park on the Esplanade at the edge of town. (West of Mitchell St).

East Point (out through Fannie Bay).

Are you based at Robertson Barracks?

They dont require you to have a Fossicking permit for hobby purposes......Commercial purposes require rego but its free!

http://www.nt.gov.au/d/fossicking/faqs.cfm

Regards

Meta

g"day mate i also live in darwin new to the relic hunting world have found odds and ends bayonet bullets tank rounds etc if ya keen to catch up send me a email xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx havnt found many people in darwin doing this kind of hobbie now of one other person . would be keen to catch up
Email address removed due to Forum Rules.
Please use the Email or PM Function below your Avatar.

cool mate semd me a email, address is in last message and will give ya my phone number gotta get a few people together share knowlege around and have a laugh

where is the pm icon :mad:
Just below your Avatar Place Holder.
t is called, "Message"
Now that you have reached 10 post's it will not be a problem. :D

Hi everyone, I'm also in darwin. Just got my new minelab 705 two weeks ago and was also interested in doing some relic hunting around the darwin area. So I would love to hear from anyone with some tips where to try out my new machine. Once I get used to using the 705 I'm thinking of trying out the old Margaret river diggings for some old Chinese coins. I would love to hear from any of you guys about my choice of new hobby,

Steve :Y:

Latest posts