Analysis of Gold core and production reports

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bacchus

Rick
Reaction score
I am hoping that there is somebody with expertise in report analysis. I trade commodity stocks which
currently include many small gold stocks , my trading is based entirely on fundamentals and charting , so any reports sent
on exploration or production in gold are above my head . Type of report posted below , however I would not know if this was good , bad or indifferent, comment or PM appreciated

Discovered 9 months after Spargoville Project acquisition through exploration based on Wattle Dam Model Drill Closer and Deeper
RC drilling has highlighted three gold mineralised zones at the Redback Prospect
High grade mineralisation has now been intersected over a collective strike extent of 100 metres and remains open in several directions
Highly anomalous results in the Eastern Zone include:
4m @ 7.46g/t Au from 113m incl 1m @ 18.2g/t Au
3m @ 17.5g/t Au from 95m incl 1m @ 33.5g/t Au
16m @ 6.00g/t Au from 118m incl 4m @ 15.3g/t Au
7m @ 9.98g/t Au from 109m incl 2m @ 18.5g/t Au and 1m @
19.4g/t
Highly anomalous results in the Central Zone include:
2m @ 27.3g/t Au from 161m incl 1m @ 53.6g/t Au
7m @ 3.74g/t Au from 65m incl 2m @ 9.76g/t Au
[email protected]/[email protected]/tAuand1m@
13.4g/t Au
Highly anomalous results in the Western Zone include:
9m @ 4.78g/t Au from 170m incl 4m @ 9.05g/t Au
13m @ 3.16g/t Au from 188m incl 2m @ 6.52g/t Au
20m @ 4.05g/t Au from 195m incl 2m @ 12.1g/t Au
6m @ 4.47g/t Au from 124m incl 1m @ 14.3g/t Au
Follow up and Infill, 15 RC/Diamond hole, 3000 metres drill programme planned to commence during February 2015
Tychean Resources Limited Investor Presentation February 2015 7

4m @ 7.46g/t Au from 113m incl 1m @ 18.2g/t Au (An example of testing on the Eastern side of the Highly Mineralized Zone they have discovered)

= a 4m length in the strike drill pattern obtained an assay result of 4.46 grams per tonne (what they would hope to get if they mined this section out).

The combined depth of these drill holes along this 4m stretch was 113m. (this would equate to an average drill hole depth of 28.25m if drill holes are spaced at 1m intervals)

A 1m section of this 4m length produced an assay result of 18.2 grams per tonne (a pay streak)

An average of 19.4 grams per tonne over the whole of the eastern zone section that was drilled and assayed.

;)

Looks good by my opinion?

Do you know of North Star Resources, i was tipped that they were a very good buy @ 62 cents a share, so i put in the equivalent of a new GPX 5000, they are currently $1.89 a share. I paid $19.95 brokerage to buy in. I have a 204% paper profit.

I got the shares when i got my GPX and are yet to find gold with it?
North Star is a winner for me, go check their reports on ASX, the drilling rig drilled through nuggets late last year, they have 10 years on mineable deposits atm.
Their exploration team is on the hunt for more reserves.

I hope soon the share price will be equal to Newcrest. :)

My accountant was right when he said my shares will outperform my detecting profits. 8)

Looks as though the company is TYCHEAN RESOURCES and these are results from there exploration drilling at the Spargoville Gold Project. WA

They own the exploration rights to the project and yes, they do the testing!

Beware though, test results are one thing......getting it out of the ground and processing it is another story as all sorts of variables come into play with capital expenditure for overburden, Infastructure, Lease costs etc etc

Look closely at the companies Market Capital, and their Debt to Equity Ratio.

Im meeting up with somone soon and the rc shows 600+ BPB, so im very interested in checking it out, although is much shallower max at 30m :D

I am a current holder and have been in and out of Tychean for the last year , sometimes 200 percent profit however the Liquidty of the stock is its only concern , The company is one of , if not the lowest cost / run company's in the spectrum which I like to buy.
I'm in at 1.12 NST , NST at .64 is exceptional and your advice as well , they have grown mainly through acquisition , by far the best performer looking back and probably going forward.

Thanks for Pm , It will help greatly in analysis of reports

Cheers

Actually come to think of it, that may mean a 4m section from a 113m length of boring along the strike.....not depth combined, but i cant remember exactly now!

Hunting the yellow or someone else may know if they read this.

2ns2cft.png

Notice how the largest assay results (the purple dots of 10+gpt) all ran in close range to the line of reef!

Cheers

http://www.nsrltd.com/

Anyone interested in checking this has a potential investment.
I use to consider gold exploration companies as highly speculative, but North Star Resources has grown from an exploration company to a highly profitable mining company!
It does not happen very often but when it does you want to backing a winner.

Plenty of great information about this Aussie mining company with high prospects going forward. ;)

true that mman,but some good publicity or bad plays a great deal with it.Look at i played around with LNG.asx,Id talked to heaps of brokers and they in turn talked them selves,there was a lot of hype with this one, i had 7 brokers calling me, and just went up and up,LOL

Australia's market is funny like that, the more its talked about good or bad, the better.

Metamorphic said:
Although dividends are fully franked, they cut a fine line with sustaining costs of A$1050-A$1100/oz.

Future Gold prices a large factor here i reckon!

As NST have " Morphed " pun intended , from exploration to production over the last two years their timing re gold price could not have been better ,their leverage to the gold price is extreme , if you overlay their chart over the Bullion chart it is almost identical , where smaller exploration stocks can give you one hell of a ride if they get lucky or smart !

Goes both ways though , today I am licking my wounds from another round of PXG "Pheonix Gold " fund raising AGAIN !

1423457092_image.jpg

Yes production infrastructure in place already, is a large plus for any gold miner.

Im purely a commodities/currencies trader and as you know its largely speculation on 'technical' analysis only.......I dont have the 'fundamentals' research experience that you do Bacchus but i will take a peek at their balance sheet and P/L statement all the same!

Ouch....bit of hit there with 13.91% wiped from equity, but as they say, thats trading. Its only paper losses so far.

Do you have a strategy in place for profit and loss targets on your individual holdings?

Whats your risk tolerance in terms of percentage loss on a stock, before you decide to bail?

Regards ;)

Mm , I am one of 3 who invest / trade together , 2 from a fundamental background with oil being my area and one chartist , who , although I can not often follow his logic , is correct in his trend predictions far too often for me to argue too much. With volatility in gold and oil our trailing stops are set for a bail at 11 percent , not that it helps when trading halts catch you out. With Pheonix , when the halt was called , we were ready to pop the corks as speculation was rife a major find was to be announced. Hah .
We also play in the Biotech / health area , NAN and SRX being our preferred of late , Trading Forex is not for the feint hearted , I suppose like me you are up at the wee hours.

Thanks for your contribition :D

Yeh mate, I trade the London/New York session crossover as this has always been the best for price volatility.
London session begins at 7pm our time, New York kicks in at 11pm and they run together until 3am where London drops off and NY runs till 7am

For Day traders such as myself, we dont like it when price is moving sideways, we cant make money out of a lack of volatility.

For Currencies/Commodities you must have an iron-fisted discipline with not only a solid strategy in place, but the discipline to stick to it.

Its sounds simple enough, but it is the single most downfall of most traders. If you lose discipline, it will bite you hard every time.

Human emotions are the hardest to ignore when your own $$$ are on the line Im sure you will agree.

Great thread mate!

Latest posts